I tried to catch up on LJ - I really did. Unfortunately it seems I'm fighting a futile battle! I can't seem to hit previous often enough. So I apologize. I do. I enjoy reading LJs more than I can say and if I missed something important... sorry. I'm trying to be good and will read it more often from now on.( New Year stuff )
These are some of the things I'm including in mine (truth be told some of them have showed up on the list year after year after year...). Anything sounds familiar?
- Quit smoking. Ha!
- Eat healthy and keep weight in check. Merits another Ha!
- Exercise more. I won't bother with the Ha here...
- Be more organized.
- Worry less, be happy more.
- Learn to control my temper. (Shakes head in shame.)
- Learn to stick to a budget. Money - root of all evils when you don't have enough!
- Sit my ass down and start writing again - no matter how bad I am at it.
- Learn carpentry and plumbing. Don't ask... It's a thing.
- Be a better person to people in general, but specially to my loved ones. Ref to wish #6.
So - any of you have any wishes, hopes or/and got to dos for 2004 that you would care to share?
Just a couple of days to go people... Woo hoo!